Fortune may favour the brave but that's hard to remember when life is kicking you in the nuts. Here's twenty-one relentlessly optimistic reasons to remember that when you're at rock bottom, the only way is up.
- In her youth, J.K. Rowling was a Bay City Rollers' fan, proving that early bad taste is no barrier to subsequent success.
- Stephenie Meyer is a bestseller, proving that subsequent bad taste is no barrier to early success.
- It only took one cow to burn
- John Howard became Prime Minister.
- The greatest love songs are inspired by the worst heartbreak.
- Pauline Hanson's parents didn't drown her at birth.